Friday, July 3, 2009

Winners and losers in Forex

Hi I heard that if I earn 100$ in Forex so there is some who had lost it so I won, is that correct? My second question is I heard that 90% of trader lose their whole money in Forex and only 10% get successful in this business. I want to know is this data is only for beginners or all experienced traders?

Yes, it is correct. There are buyers and sellers in Forex. If you sold currency and won, there were traders who bought that currency from you and so they lost.

The data of 90% to 10%, which is only an approximate estimation refers to each and every trader attempting to profit from Forex trading during their first year of trading. After 1 year, those who don't lose money or quit (90% of traders) AND are able to carry on successful trading make up the wining 10% of Forex investors.

No comments:

Post a Comment